Red Sea Reefer S-850
THIS IS A PRE ORDER! EXPECTED DELIVERY DATE IS MID-MAY
THE NEW RED SEA REEFER ALL IN ONE TANKS COME IN 2 NEW XXL SIZES.
Superior Aluminum Super-Structure
- 19mm ultra-clear glass
- Fortified Internal Framed Aquarium
- Aluminum Marine Spec Cabinet
- Professional Main Sump - The main sump is refugium-ready, containing all the filtration functions, and has an adjustable height skimmer chamber, enabling you to set the water level between 20-28cm (7.9”-11”) for optimal skimmer performance.
- Silent Downflow System - The regulated silent downflow system comes with an improved, high precision valve for finer flow adjustments, as well as an emergency downflow bypass pipe, with unrestricted flow to the sump.
- Assembly-Ready Piping - No gluing required! All pipes are preformed with quick connectors at all joints.
- High Precision Valve - Silent downflow system with a new high precision valve, enabling finer flow adjustments.
- Dual Pump Returns - The dual side-facing return pump outlets create an optimal flow in the aquarium. The outlets can be attached to a single or dual pumps
- Surface Skimmer - The central overflow box is has a large surface skimmer, with removable comb parts for periodic cleaning.
- Extension Sump - The extension sump can be used for a dedicated frag tank, a larger refugium, or simply for extra filtration. Alternatively, the extension sump can be disconnected from main sump, and used as an R/O reservoir or for saltwater changes.
- Chiller & Hardware Chamber - All REEFER-S models come with a separate chamber for a chiller, controllers or other equipment.
- Control Panel - Provides easy mounting and access for controllers and other equipment.
- Hidden Adjustable Feet - The adjustable feet allow perfect levelling on any surface, and are hidden by the cabinet exterior for a more elegant look.
|Reefer-S 850||Reefer-S 1000|
|Display tank length||71"||82.7"|
|Display tank height||25.6"||25.6"|
|Display tank width||26 3/4"||26 3/4"|
|Total system height||60"||60"|
|Total system water vol.||225 gal||265 gal|
|Display tank water vol.||180 gal||210 gal|
|In-cabinet sump water vol.||45 gal||55 gal|
|Ultra-clear side glass||3/4"||3/4"|
|Ultra-clear front glass||3/4"||3/4"|
ANY ORDER OVER $350 SHIPS FREE*
*The max size box we offer is 10" x 10" x 10". If your corals/fish do not fit in this size box, we will charge an additional shipping fee per additional box.
We ship using UPS Next Day Air from Monday through Thursday for next day arrival. We do not offer Saturday delivery at this time. We do not ship orders the same day they are ordered. Once we ship your order, you will receive a tracking number. If you do not receive a tracking number by 2:30 PM PST, (5:30 PM EST) expect your package to be sent the following day.
Depending on the type of coral, some may need to be fragged before shipping out. Your order may be delayed to ensure the health of the livestock. If you need an exact date, please email us at email@example.com.
We are not responsible for tracking your package or any questions you may have with UPS. 100% of the time they tell us to have the customer contact them instead. We are NOT responsible for weather delays, mechanical delays or missed delivery. You must contact UPS directly to resolve any of these issues.
DOA (DEAD ON ARRIVAL) POLICY:
DOA's are rare, but in the event that a DOA occurs please email us either several photos at different angles or a short video showing the specimen in the bag. Please do this within 2 hours of the UPS delivery to get store credit for your DOA item. If any photo/video is sent beyond the time frame store credit WILL NOT be issued. No exceptions. Email any DOA's to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are not responsible for weather delays or missed deliveries for any reason. PLEASE BE AWARE OF YOUR PACKAGE ARRIVAL. We will NOT issue a refund on shipping charges under any circumstance.
Corals and fish need time to acclimate to their new environment. It is not uncommon for livestock to "act" abnormal when being introduced to a new system. If you feel that the fish/coral is in a questionable condition and may die the same day, please email us within the 2 hour delivery window. We will review your claim and have a decision on eligibility for store credit within 2 business days.
WE DO NOT OFFER RETURNS OR REFUNDS ON ANY ORDER. IF YOU WANT TO CANCEL YOUR ORDER, THERE WILL BE A 25% RESTOCKING FEE.**
**In the event that we cannot supply you the fish/coral you ordered and you need to cancel, restocking fee is waived.
**There may be a 7 day grace period before we can supply you a certain fish/coral. After the 7 day grace period, cancellation fee will be waived.
When you purchase from our store, you agree to not make a dispute or chargeback under any circumstance. We will resolve any issues that you may have.
Please note that we are not responsible for:
1. Your water parameters are not up to par and your fish dies.
2. Fish loss due to improper care.
3. Anything that is beyond our control.