AI Hydra 32
The Aqua Illumination Hydra ThirtyTwo HD combines full lighting control with efficient power consumption in a sleek fixture. The TwentySix HD comes packed with 26 of the latest LEDs from Cree, OSRAM and SemiLED. The LED array uses custom-designed 80° lenses for color-blending and light diffusion.
This cool-running fixture uses no more than 95 watts, making it a cost-effective way to light up a reef full of SPS and LPS corals. The small fixture size makes it perfect as a single unit above a Nano tank or used in multiples over larger aquariums.
The Hydra Thirty two is more than a slim, powerful LED light for reef-keeping. The Hydra’s HD power supply sends unused power from dimmed LEDs to the LEDs that are brighter. This feature allows the Hyrda HD to maximize light output in the color spectrum of your choice.
Controlling one or more Hydra HDs is easy. Any iOS, Android or internet-connected device can be used to with the myAI app. myAI gives you full control over color, intensity and scheduling, anywhere in the world. You’ll even be able to watch your reef with a Nest Cam or Dropcam! The TwentySix HD comes in your choice of black or white.
What we really like about the AI Hydra TwentySix HD:
- Slim fixture is loaded with high-quality LEDs
- Nice color blending
- myAI app is easy to use on any smart device
- Powerful enough for stony corals
- One fixture is perfect for most nano tanks
- Many ways to mount the light
AI Hydra TwentySix HD Features:
The Hydra TwentySix can be mounted on any aquarium through the purpose-built mounting systems.
- Hydra Flex Arm - Flexible arm for a single fixture
- HMS Single Arm – Ridged single arm mount
- HMS2ARM – A muti-fixture on-tank mounting system
- HMSHK – A hanging kit that suspends the fixtures above the aquarium
Densely-packed 26-LED array uses the finest LEDs for a limitless color control. 80° lenses create smooth, blended colors without hot spots.
- 12 - Cree XP-G2 Cool White (> 70 CRI)
- 12 - Cree XT-E Royal Blue
- 12 - Cree XP-E2 Blue
- 4 - OSRAM OSLON Deep Red
- 4 - Cree XP-E2 Green
- 4 - SemiLED 415nm
- 4 - SemiLED 400nm
Easy control through Wi-Fi:
- No special controller required
- Works on any smart device or computer
- Simple, intuitive interface
Easy to use modes and lighting adjustments:
- Schedule Mode – Simplifies lighting control
- Acclimation Mode – reduces stress during acclimation of new livestock
- Kelvin wheel – Lets you adjust the color temperature
- Lunar Mode – Automatic moonlight mode based on actual lunar phase
AI Hydra TwentySix HD Specifications:
- 10-foot power cable
- 90-watts maximum power consumption from wall
- Weight: 2.1 pounds
- Universal input voltage (100 to 240VAC / 50-60Hz)
- Fixture dimensions: 7.28" x 5.38" x 1.6"
- 26 LED array with 80° lenses
- Wi-Fi controllable
- 1 - Hydra TwentySix LED fixture
- Power cord and adapter
- Quick-start guide